Title: Mapper_info_layers. Returns only visible layer

Hi,

I want to populate a combo box with all layers in the map view. When using Mapper_info_layers I found it only returns the number of visible layers, meaning when I loop from I to Mapper_info_layers I don't get all the layers. Is there a better way?

Many thanks
David

For ij = 1 to Mapper_Info_Layers

        layers = layers & LayerInfo(Map_ID, ij, Layer_info_name) & ";"

next

David Wilton
GIS and Hydrology Graduate
Capita Symonds Ltd

Quays Office Park, Conference Avenue, Portishead, Bristol. BS20 7LZ

Tel: 01275 840840 (X847)
Fax: 01275 840830
Web: www.capitasymonds.co.uk

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may be subject to legal privilege, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error or think you may have done so, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the original e-mail from your system.

Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail. Recipients should check this e-mail for the presence of viruses. The Capita Group and its subsidiaries accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.