Karl,

The thing you are looking for here, is called a Seamless table: One table
linking to a number of other tables.
In the Tool Manager you can find a tool called Seamless manager that can help
you create such a table.

- Start MapInfo or close all
- Open the tables to be combined/linked into the seamless table in a new map
window
- Load Seamless Table Manager
- Go to Tools > Seamless Manager > New seamless table ...
        - name the new table and place it in the same folder as the other tables

Now you have created a seamles table that can be used to open the other tables.

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S
Odensevej 95
DK-5260 Odense S.
Denmark

Tel     +45 6311 4900
Direct  +45 6311 4908
Mob     +45 5156 1045
Fax     +45 6311 4949
E-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cowi.dk/gis

"For enden af regnbuen..." - hvordan kommer man dertil og er det overhovedet
muligt?
Læs mere om årets MapInfo konference på www.cowi.dk/mapinfokonference