As there's no specific budget, FME trial version may be ? (14 days trial AFAIR)

David

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Jackson, Simon
(Capita Symonds)
Envoyé : mardi 26 septembre 2006 11:43
À : mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Objet : [MI-L] Off Topic - Shapefile to DWG

Ok, I thought this would be an easy one.  I have 50+ shapefiles (polygons,
polylines, points) and I need them to be in a dwg format.
I can do this manually with Autocad MAP one by one.  However I want to batch it
up.  I have no budget to buy additional software.
I have tried Universal Translator, converting them to TAB then to DWG but the
attribute data gets lost.  I only have arcview license of ArcMap and no ArcINFO
which only lets me convert to DXF.

Any ideas?

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may be
subject to legal privilege, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error or think you may have done so, you may
not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. Please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original e-mail from your system.

Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail. Recipients should check this
e-mail for the presence of viruses. The Capita Group and its subsidiaries
accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
e-mail.