Karl,

Having tried it out with 3 datasets I had the same result.

I've solved the problem with one of them by editing the XML that goes with the tab file.

For the DEM 500 data set the line starting <HTTP GetCapabilities=.......  had a stray "&amp;" at the end. Removing it seemed to solve the problem.

However, I can't get the other two to work, NZMG Grid and residential areas.

Ian

>>> Karl K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/10/2006 00:41:56 >>>
Hi.  Has anyone used the WMS from the New Zealand gov?  When I try, I just get a white screen.  I can see all the layers listed, but I get nothing in my map window.  The weblink to the wms info is here:

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Karl

McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
100 - 780 Beatty Street