I am trying to set up a .mbx that exports(as images) several views along a
route. I want to create a scalebar and north arrow for each view and i am
having a lot of trouble figuring out how to achieve this.

Ideally i would like to be able to use the North Arrow and Scale bar tools
that come with MapInfo but i have no idea how to call them from in my code.

I have been attempting to use the NorthArrow table to insert the objects
into my cosmetic layer but no objects are visible after the mbx has
executed.

This is the code i have been using where oNArr1 & oNArr2 are objects that
are the two parts of North Arrow.

Sub MakeNorthArrow

   Insert into WindowInfo(FrontWindow(),WIN_INFO_TABLE)(obj)
       values (oNArr1)
   Insert into WindowInfo(FrontWindow(),WIN_INFO_TABLE)(obj)
       values (oNArr2)

End Sub

I suspect that the objects are created in exactly the same location
spatially as they are in the North Arrow table, and i don't know how to
move them to where i need them. I just wish there was a function that was
equivalent to just copying and pasting like i can do manually in MapInfo.

A person using Connell Wagner drawings and other data accepts the risk of :
*  Using the drawings and other data in electronic form without requesting
and checking them for accuracy against the original hard copy version ;
*  Using the drawings or other data for any purpose not agreed to in
writing by Connell Wagner. (ABN 54 005 139 873)
This e-mail message and any attached files may hold confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or
copying of this e-mail is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail.