+1 to getting 2.5 by end of June. I would love to help with the release in
any way.

Some of the YARN features like work-preserving RM/ NM restart seem to going
well; it would be great to get 2.6 out as soon as they are done, may be end
of July. Again, I am willing to volunteer to do the necessary work.

If this sounds reasonable, I can go ahead and update the Roadmap to reflect
this?