+1 if once discussion about HDFS-6833 is done(non-binding).

* Verified checksum.
* Deployed cluster and ran some mr examples.
* Checked RM restart while running jobs.

>  I think you have to pass along -Pdist too… afaik that is how the Jenkins we
> use for building release artifacts operates.

Thanks for your comment, Arun. It's still fails with -Pdist option. It
can be environment-depend problem. +1 for fixing at 2.6.1.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

- Tsuyoshi