      From: Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
 To: mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org; Jason Lowe <jl...@yahoo-inc.com>
Cc: Hadoop Common <common-...@hadoop.apache.org>; "hdfs-...@hadoop.apache.org"
<hdfs-...@hadoop.apache.org>; "yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org"
<yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 5:25 PM
 Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.2 RC2

The JIRA YARN-4610 links YARN-3434 as the one causing the breakage, and
YARN-3434 already exists in 2.7.1 itself. That categorizes the new issue as an
existing bug.
If you agree with that sentiment, and given that there is a clear work-around,
in the interest of progress of 2.7.2 (we have spent > 2 months on this now),
I’d like to move forward.
Please LMK what you think.
Thanks+Vinod