Agreed to upgrade to 3.3+ and change the version only in trunk.

-Akira

On 2017/04/05 11:21, Sunil G wrote:
Thanks Akira and Junping.

@Junping. Yes, we plan to change this only in trunk and new YARN UI is
available there.
I also feel that there is no issue in moving to a latest version such as
3.3.

+ Sunil

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 11:35 PM Junping Du <j...@hortonworks.com
<mailto:j...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:

    Thanks Sunil to bring it up. However, any reason not to go to latest
    version of maven (3.3+)? Even version 3.1 is quite old - released 3+
    years from now (please refer:
    https://archive.apache.org/dist/maven/binaries/).
    btw, I assume we only plan to change maven version on trunk given
    new YARN UI only merge to trunk branch. Isn't it?

    Thanks,

    Junping