A note to release managers. As discussed in
We are producing release artifacts without sources jars. See e.g.
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-common/3.0.1/
Based on what is staged on Nexus for 3.0.2 (RC0) I see the next release
will not have sources as well.
https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories
I believe this has something to do with maven deployment stage, potentially
maven-source-plugin.
This is similar for all releases now, and I believe it should be fixed.

Thanks,
--Konstantin