+1 (binding)

- Deployed a cluster with 3 NNs, 3 RMs and 1 DN/NM on Azure
- Tested the Active probe for the Load Balancer in front of the NNs and the
RMs
- Checked the NN, RBF, and RM Web UIs
- Executed a TeraGen, TeraSort  and TeraValidate
- Executed a YARN service with a TensorFlow app on Docker
- Scaled up the cluster to 5 DNs/NMs and executed the tests again
- Checked the HDFS output folders through the Web UI