+1 (binding)

I did a security scan for the 2.10.1 RC0 and it looks fine to me.

Checked recent critical/blocker HDFS issues that are not in 2.10.1. It
looks mostly fine. Most of them are Hadoop 3.x features (EC, ... etc) but
there is one worth attention:

   1. HDFS-14674 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-14674> [SBN
   read] Got an unexpected txid when tail editlog.
   2.
      1. But looking at the jira, it doesn't apply to 2.x so I think we are
      good there.
      2.
      3.
      4. I wanted to do an API compat check but didn't finish it yet. If
      someone can do it quickly that would be great. (Does anyone know
of a cloud
      service that we can quickly do a Java API compat check?)

Cheers,
Wei-Chiu