Thank you Ted,

I am using the 21.0 API so I would be drawing Counters from the
Context. So if a Counter is increased on a certain Reducer other
Reducers would retrieve that increased value when accessing the same
Counter? If so, then that is an interesting piece of information.

Unfortunately my threshold are doubles. I guess, I could find some
kind of conversion there. But is there any more general way to pass
information between Reducers?

Thanks,
Martin