I define the counter to count the bad records, there is below code in map
task;
 reporter.incrCounter("bad',"
records', 1),

When the job is completed, the pritnt the result to use below code:
long total = counters.findCounter("bad","records").getCounter();

But I have two questions about the counter:
1. If the map task is retried 4 times, and the last map task is successful,
I think the counter of the other three map tasks should be not included in
ultima result, is that right?
2. If there are speculative tasks,  I think the counter of speculative tasks
should be not included in ultima result, is that right?

Thanks,

LiuLei