Thanks for the info.  I ran PiEstimator many many times and never have observed
such problem.
Nicholas

________________________________
From: Pedro Costa <psdc1...@gmail.com>
To: mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Wed, January 26, 2011 10:09:36 AM
Subject: Re: PiEstimator error - Type mismatch in key from map

Yes, I can reproduce it deterministically. But, I also did some
changes to the Hadoop MR code. Most definitely this is the reason. I'm
looking throughly through the code.

I'll say something after I find the problem.

I was just wondering if this error has happened to someone before.
Maybe I could get a hint and try to see what's my problem easily.

Thanks,

--
Pedro