Amar,

Job trace and topology trace are generated but the TraceBuilder program
terminates after displaying

11/12/08 11:55:17 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

It doesn't indicate whether it was a success and doesn't give any other
info. Is it Ok ?
I have used the generated trace with Mumak and it works fine.

Arun