I tried installing hbase on top of hadoop 0.23.I get the following
error.Any suggestion
client1: Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.ipc.
RemoteException: Server IPC version 5 cannot communicate with client
version 3
client1:     at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(Client.java:740)
client1:     at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$Invoker.invoke(RPC.java:220)
client1:     at $Proxy5.getProtocolVersion(Unknown Source)
client1:     at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC.getProxy(RPC.java:359)
client1:     at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.createRPCNamenode(DFSClient.java:106)
client1:     at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:207)
client1:     at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:170)
client1:     at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.initialize(DistributedFileSystem.java:82)
client1:     at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:1378)