Luiz,

Though it is possible to 'hint' this by tweaking the InputSplits
passed from the job, the default schedulers of Hadoop do not make any
such guarantees and hence this isn't possible unless you write your
own complete scheduler, an exercise that wouldn't suit production
deployments unless you also test your scheduler intensively for other
types of workloads.

Why do you even need such a thing? For processing purposes or
otherwise? I'm hoping its not a monitoring sort of hack you're trying
to do.

--
Harsh J