Hi all,

I am a PhD student at DERI, NUI Galway, Ireland. My main area of research is in
investigating social and socio-technical relationship among developers in open
source projects. For my research, i am extracting information from various
software repositories (source code, mailing list archives, bug tracking systems
etc.) of open source projects. As part of this study, i have selected 15
different Apache projects including Hadoop project. While downloading Hadoop
MapReduce bugs data in XML format from the issue tracker i have found that i
can not download more than 1000 bugs for a particular project [1]. I have the
same issue with other Hadoop sub-projects.

I would like to know if someone can help me in getting a complete dump of bugs
data which would be helpful for me in carrying out my research. Your
cooperation is highly appreciated.

thanks and looking forward for your kind response.
regards
Aftab Iqbal
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/aftab_iqbal/

[1]