Maybe there is some FileInputFormat class that allows to define input files
from different locations. What I would like to know, is if it's possible to
read input data from different HDFS FS. E.g., run the wordcount with the
input files from HDFS FS in HOST1 and HOST2 (the FS in HOST1 and HOST2 are
distinct). Any suggestion on which InputFormat I should use?

--
Best regards,