From: Pericles S. Nacionales [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:15 PM
To: Fischer, Brian
Cc: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] WFS and typename issue

Brian,

I take it the "+" character doesn't work?

-Perry

Fischer, Brian wrote:
Has anybody else experience problems when using a WFS service where the typename has a space in it? I'm experiencing the WFS layers that don't have spaces work fine with MapServer, but ones that do have spaces produce invalid GML files. Is there an escape character that can be used to represent the space in the typename? The WFS service I am trying to get to work is http://www.datafinder.org/wfsconnector/com.esri.wfs.Esrimap/MN_MetroGI S_ DataFinder_WFS_Water_Resources?request=getcapabilities&service=WFS&ver
si
on=1.0.0
The layer without the space works fine, but the rest do not. Thanks,
Brian
Brian Fischer, CFM
GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc. | Leave Nothing to ChanceTM
6901 East Fish Lake Road, Suite 140
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Phone:  763.493.4522 / Fax:  763.493.5572
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Website: www.houstonengineeringinc.com <http://www.houstonengineeringinc.com/>