Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Naar: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org <mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org>
Onderwerp: [mapserver-users] WFS - DescribeFeatureType
Datum: 12/03/08 07:06

Hi again,

I'm trying to use describeFeatureType to retrieve type and fields of a given layer.
While it looks right for attibute data, the GeomType is not precise :
&lt;element name=&quot;msGeometry&quot;
type=&quot;gml:GeometryPropertyType&quot; minOccurs=&quot;0&quot;
maxOccurs=&quot;1&quot;/&gt;

The only piece of information I get in there is that the Geometry is of GeometryType, which I don't need any WFS request for !

Is there a specific METADATA item to add or use to be able to have the precise type (PolygonPropertyType for instance) ?

Thanks,
--
Guillaume SUEUR

Guillaume SUEUR