________________________________

        Lähettäjä: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Puolesta Luca
Casagrande
        Lähetetty: 17. huhtikuuta 2008 2:14
        Vastaanottaja: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
        Aihe: [mapserver-users] WMS cascading

        Hello everybody,
        I am trying to serve, with my wms server, a layer coming from NASA WMS.
The source projection is 4326 and I need to reproject to 23033; inside the
metada I put the  wms_srs  value, but it's not working..I just just a white
image. Any idea?

        Thanks
        Luca

        LAYER
        NAME "nasa"
        TYPE RASTER
        STATUS ON
        CONNECTION "http://wms.jpl.nasa.gov/wms.cgi?";
        CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
        PROJECTION
            "init=epsg:4326"
        END

        METADATA
            "DESCRIPTION"         "JPL Global Mosaic (WMS)"
            "wms_name"            "global_mosaic_base"
            "wms_style"           "visual"
            "wms_server_version"  "1.1.1"
            "wms_format"          "image/jpeg"
            "ows_title"           "jpl_wms_global_mosaic"
            "wms_srs"             "EPSG:23033"
        END
        END