Hi Clement,

please leave the thread also on the list...
Ok, that is not the real debug output, merely the log. Did you try it
from the command line with shp2img:

shp2img -m aero.map -l AERO -all_debug 5

this should print some debug information to stdout. Are you using
mapserver 5? Then you can set a special error log for each mapfile,
with the directive CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "/path/to/mserror.log" at the
map level.

Cheers, Michael