the TIF goes with a .TAB and its georeferencing informations. It looks ok with Qgis.
The mapfile is straight-forward :
 LAYER
     DATA "uploaded/AUbwV8_32.TIF"
     NAME "shaded"
     PROCESSING "COLOR_MATCH_THRESHOLD=3"
     PROJECTION
       "init=epsg:27563"
     END
     STATUS ON

     TYPE RASTER
     UNITS METERS
END

Thanks for your interest,

Guillaume

Fawcett, David a écrit :
Have you stripped out all of the projection, etc.  and just tried to
output the image?

What does your map file look like?

David.