        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derek Bain
        Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 5:53 AM
        To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
        Subject: [mapserver-users] WMS Client setup

        Hi

        I now have the demo application running. I am trying to add
MapServer to the list of WMS Servers in World Wind. I tried adding the
following to the wms_server_list.xml file

            <Server>
                <Name>Map Server</Name>

<ServerUrl>http://localhost:8081/cgi-bin/mapserv</ServerUrl>
                <Version>5.0</Version>
                <Abstract>Map Server</Abstract>
            </Server>

        However this results in the following error from World Wind when
selecting the Tools|WMS Browser menu command

        "Map Server[Connection Error]"

        Can anyone help me set this up so that I can see MapServer from
World Wind

        many thanks
        Derek

        Not happy with your email address?