I think your stuck. I consider this a bug (probably) so if you'd be so kind as
to file a ticket
we can take a look for the 5.4 release or perhaps earlier depending on how
difficult the
solution is. One work around, although not a great one, would be do develop the
image
to use for a given layer or class outside of mapserver and use the KEYIMAGE
class property
to reference it instead of generating one.

Steve

>>> On 7/10/2008 at 9:02 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Michael Schulz"