Hi there,

I would like to add information about the Units of the selected variable into the legend. When using vector data, this wasn't really the problem. I kind of faked empty classes to insert that information.

But now, I wonder how to achieve this when using TIF images. As the TIF is already color coded and regrouped into a couple of classes, using faked CLASS values, results in the display of zero pixels - nothing is being displayed.

Is there another way to "slip" in some information into the legend? Or is the HTML legend the only alternative?

Thanks for any hints,

Stef