Hi list,

I have already described my problem with WMS-GetLegendgraphic and AGG-Library
(posted on 2008/05/07 with subject "Some Problems with WMS-GetLegendGraphic
using aggand pixmaps").

But i did not get any reply until now. So I made some tests with Mapserver
5.2.0 and i recognized the same problems as posted earlier.

Now i want to publish an example. Using GD as driver for creating the output, i
get the correct legend-image:

The definition looks like:

 OUTPUTFORMAT
   NAME png
   DRIVER "GD/PNG"
   MIMETYPE "image/png"
   EXTENSION PNG
   IMAGEMODE RGBA
   TRANSPARENT ON
 END

Only changing the output-driver, I get the following picture:

The definition looks like:

 OUTPUTFORMAT
   MIMETYPE "image/png"
   NAME 'AGG_Q'
   DRIVER AGG/PNG
   EXTENSION PNG
   IMAGEMODE RGBA
   TRANSPARENT ON
 END

The problem using AGG is this:
=======================

If using a pixmap with "KEYIMAGE ...."

   CLASS
     NAME "Topografische Karte 1:50.000"
     KEYIMAGE "/data/raster/topo_karten/tk50_legende.png"
   END

only a part of the raster-image is used for generating the legend (the right
side of th picture, the middle of the picture).

Does anybody know, if this a problem of my map-file or this is a mapserver-bug ?

I would be glad, if anybody can examine this persisting problem !

greetings

Herbert Schoenhammer

<<inline: Bild (Geräteunabhängige Bitmap) 1.jpg>>

<<inline: Bild (Geräteunabhängige Bitmap) 2.jpg>>