Hi all! I'm having a problem with tiled tiff when mapserver is working as WMS. While trying to display "navi" layer is produces an error:

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named navi;.
msSHPOpenFile(): Unable to access file. (/var/www/map/shapes/navi.tif)
msSHPOpenFile(): Unable to access file. (/var/www/map/shapes/navi.tif)

But the tiff exists there and owned by Apache user... What am I doing wrong?

Layer section in my mapfile:

LAYER
    NAME        navi

    TYPE LINE
    TILEINDEX   "/var/www/map/shapes/navi.shp"
    TILEITEM    "LOCATION"
    STATUS      OFF

    METADATA
        wms_title "navi"
        wms_abstract "navigation map"
        wms_srs         "EPSG:32235"
    END

        CLASS
            NAME        "Navi"
        END
END

Other layers are working - 2 rasters and one postgis layer with points.

--
Отправлено M2, революционной почтовой программой Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/