Hello everybody,

I have to draw a fiber-optic layer that can be interpreted like a road layer (polyline data type). I've drawn it in simple ways (colored lines), but now it must look more professional... I would like some tips on how to draw this/color schemes to make it look better.

LAYER NAME fibraProblems TYPE LINE STATUS off DATA fibra CLASSITEM "nume" LABELITEM "nume" CLASS Name "Selected" EXPRESSION /selected/ STYLE COLOR 255 0 0 WIDTH 4 END LABEL COLOR 0 0 255 TYPE TRUETYPE FONT arial SIZE 8 ANTIALIAS TRUE POSITION AUTO PARTIALS TRUE MINDISTANCE 0 BUFFER 0 # PRIORITY 5 END END END

Also, on some parts of the fiber, there are multiple fibers going the same way... I would like to represent them like in this subway map: http://www.frenchculture.com/images/metro_map.gif, meaning adjacent fibers should apear next to each-other. Any idea if this can be done with mapserver?

Thank you,
Adrian