BrainDrain wrote:
? I need a push to the right direction

BrainDrain wrote:
I need to implement both mapserver and gdal/ogr plugins?

Paul,

Sorry - I thought I answered this.  You only need the OGR plugin.

Frank Warmerdam-2 wrote:
BrainDrain wrote:
Is it really possible to read custom spatial data format with mapserver
via
gdal/ogr plugin and custom data provider (custom OGR Driver)?
For example I need to reed protected (encrypted) file data.
Paul,

Yes, this is possible assuming you implement such a plugin.

Best regards,