IMHO that numeric scale values are useless from a display perspective. You
simply can't know
what an appropriate RESOLUTION value is in all cases. The numeric values are
useful for turning
layers on/off etc... but that's about it.

Steve

>>> "Robert Sanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/08/08 8:12 PM >>>
Maybe someone better informed than me can answer. Is it possible to find out
the resolution of the monitor using Javascript? Maybe you can then send the
mapserv.exe CGI executable a parameter:

&RESOLUTION+72

or something.

see:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/branches/branch-5-0/mapserver/MIGRATION_GUIDE.TXT

Cheers,

Robert

>>> "Rui Gomes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/12/2008 3:05 p.m. >>>

Thanks Robert...

The problem are the resolution as you say. I add the line (RESOLUTION

96) and now the scales match.

But if a user have a diferent resolution? We can know his resolution

monitors and them change the line???

--

                                      Rui Gomes

The contents of this email are confidential to AsureQuality. If you have
received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately and
delete the message and any attachments. The opinions expressed in this email
are not necessarily those of AsureQuality. This message has been scanned for
known viruses before delivery. AsureQuality supports the Unsolicited Electronic
Messages Act 2007. If you do not wish to receive similar communications in
future, please notify the sender of this message.