Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply.
I will try that and check if it works.

Thanks again.

Subha
thomas bonfort wrote:
hi,
set maxsize to something bigger, eg 4096

regards,
thomas

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 11:45, Subha Ramakrishnan <su...@gslab.com> wrote:
Hi,

We have built a map based web portal using Openlayers and Mapserver 5.0.2.
We have multiple layers being rendered using Mapserver.
But we are facing an issue here.
On large monitors  with the resolutions, "1680 x 1050", "1856 x 1392" ,"1920
x 1080"(21 inches and above), mapserver doesn't render images.
It throws an error saying "WMS server error.Image size out of range,Width
and height must be between 1 and 2048 pixels."

I have tried setting the "MAXSIZE" as 2048 in my map file but it doesn't
seem to work.

My mapfile is as follows:

map
 size 725 800
 imagetype png
 imagecolor 225 225 225
 projection
  "init=epsg:4326"
 end
 extent 60 0 100 40
 maxsize 2048
outputformat
  name "jpg"
  driver "GD/JPEG"
  extension "jpg"
  formatoption "QUALITY=85"
 end
layer
 name xyz
 connectiontype postgis
 connection "user= abc dbname=qwe password=fgg host=localhost"
 group world
 type polygon
 status on
 data "topology from table"
 class
  style
    width 3
  outlinecolor 000 000 255
  end
 end
 end
end

Is there something wrong that in the mapfile? Or if there is any other
solution that someone knows, please let me know.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Subha