You may also want to look at the Workshops posted at the pgRouting site.  Here
is a link to the workshop from FOSS4G2008:
http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/WorkshopFOSS4G2008

        -----Original Message-----
        From: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Valeria Muñoz
        Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 2:20 PM
        To: Frank Warmerdam
        Cc: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
        Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] optimal path between two points.

        frank

        thanks for the tips.  I use prRouting  and create the table
dijsktra_result. Now how can I implement with my mapfile? , how deliver the
data .. have some sample code?

        thanks for your help.

        2009/1/19 Frank Warmerdam <warmer...@pobox.com>

                Valeria Muñoz wrote:

                        Hi
                         I would like to implement the service "optimum path
between 2 points," can someone help me to be able to implement it?. The general
idea is that a user picks a point A and point B and a display on the map the
best route to get from point A to B.

                Valeria,

                MapServer itself does not do route calculation.  You might find
some
                useful pointers on this page:

                 http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OpenRouter

                I think the pgRouting (built on postgres/postgis) is the best
bet for
                integration with MapServer.

                Best regards,

warmer...@pobox.com
                light and sound - activate the windows |
http://pobox.com/~warmerdam
                and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer
for Rent