To: <mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] regarding to draw a line between
twopoints.(urgent deadline)

Amiya Patra ha scritto:
hi
But I am not getting how to add them as I already placed points in my map file.
my functio is like this....
function AddPoints ( $map, $qresult )
        {                       $i = 0;
             foreach($qresult as $row)
            {
                               $poi[$i] = ms_newPointObj();
                 $ln[$i] = ms_newLineObj();
                 $shp[$i] = ms_newShapeObj(MS_SHAPE_POINT);
                 $poi[$i]->setXY($row[1],$row[2]);
                 $ln[$i]->add($poi[$i]);
                 $shp[$i]->add($ln[$i]);
                 $shp[$i]->set(index, $row[0]);
                 $this_layer->addFeature( $shp[$i] );
                 $i++;
             }
                   } // end AddPoints
  plz response .......
thanks
On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 3:15 PM, ma...@geosar.ch <ma...@geosar.ch> wrote:

    Amiya Patra ha scritto:

        Hi
        Thanks. Actually I am using Mysql database. And I am able to
        paste the symbol at a point. Now I need to connect those point
        i.e, drawing line. So plz help me regardoing this. And one
        more thing I need to run my application via cgi-bin tomcat
        server. And already I configured those options so that I am
        able to run cgi script. but for php I cant find
        php5servlet.jar file. So plz can u help me.
        Plz help
        Thanks.

        On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 2:41 PM, ma...@geosar.ch