________________________________

Lähettäjä: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] Puolesta Andrea Ardito
Lähetetty: 27. helmikuuta 2009 13:49
Vastaanottaja: mapserver-users
Kopio: Mattia Ferrari; Edgardo Ghibaudo
Aihe: Re: [mapserver-users] WMS problem

        Hi Pietro,

        1.I've tried to invoke mapserver in cgi mode and it seems ok.

http://webgis.provincia.biella.it/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/opt/fgs/apps/mapservergeo/map/basewms.map&mode=map&layer=stati

        2. We looked on the apache log file and we fixed some errors we had in
a php file.
        Anyway things are not changed.

http://webgis.provincia.biella.it/apps/maplab/projects/gmf_apps/basewms4/wmdmap.php

        Please, do you have anything else to suggest?
        Thank you very much for your help
        ciao
        andrea

        arch. Andrea ARDITO
        Sistema Informativo Territoriale Ambientale (S.I.T.A.)
        Settore Pianificazione e Sicurezza del Territorio
        Provincia di Biella
        Via Quintino Sella, 12 - 13900 BIELLA
        tel. 015.8480880
        fax. 015.8480740