Mukul Gupta wrote:
Hi
I'm new to this mapserver thing and working on a PHP based GIS application for my collg project. When I run the php script for ms4w it is showing the error that *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function ms_newMapObj() in *C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\phpms_hello.php* on line *9 *Cant figure out wat's happening because php is working fine( I checked with phpinfo() program)
Help me out!!!

Hello,

My guess is that your PHP script does not include the dl() function to load the MapScript library. For a small working script see: /ms4w/Apache/htdocs/quickmap.php

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services