Hey Gonzalo. Still wrestling with that puppy, huh? We'll get it hammered into place. :)

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap(): Undefined symbol
"Hidro.shp-0-0" in class 0, style 0 of layer Hidrografia. in
/home/orsep/public_html/gis2/incphp/globals.php on line 60

"Undefined symbol" means that you have a keyword in the mapfile that MapServer doesn't understand. It is always advised that you "quote" all words and stuff, such as the name of your shapefile:
   Bad:
      DATA filenames.shp
   Good:
      DATA "filenames.shp"

Where I would start debugging: I'd open up the mapfile and look for "Hidro.shp-0-0" which seems to be in a class somewhere, and post the layer definition. Then we can check for any obvious mistakes.

All the rest of your errors, probably stem from that one. If your mapfile is broken, then $m = ms_newMapObj() will return a null, then later on your're caling $m->draw() and that's a non-object, and so on. Usually (but not always) the first error is the real one.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security