-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org puolesta: Carmen Delia
Hernández Pérez
Lähetetty: to 21.5.2009 13:52
Vastaanottaja: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: [mapserver-users] Getcapabilities mime-type

Hello!

   I have installed Mapserver v. 5.2.1 and it´s working. I want my web browser
understands directly the file returned by a request Getcapabilities, that is a
xml file really, and don´t query me if I want to downloading file . I've read
about mime-types configuration in the httpd.conf file of Apache server, but I
don`t know what I must write exactly.

Any help?

Thanks.

Hi