Hi Bill,

There was a server crash and sew things did not get trasferred properly on the new server. I will make sure that they are back in service early next week.

regards,

Bill Thoen wrote:
I was trying to learn something about SLD this morning and while reading SLD by Jeff McKenna (http://mapserver.org/ogc/sld.html) I found that virtually all the links to examples are either 403 or 404 or FORBIDDEN. Am I reading the wrong docs or is this just the way the web wobbles sometimes?

Anyway if I need to do anything else besides whine about it here, would somebody please let me know what the procedure is?

Thanks,
- Bill Thoen

Assefa Yewondwossen Software Analyst Email: ass...@dmsolutions.ca http://www.dmsolutions.ca/

Phone: (613) 565-5056 (ext 14)