Daniel Walton wrote:

Yes, the same mapfile worked under MS4W on a 32-bit machine. I have verified that this same problem occurs using the x86 binaries from Tamas' site run in the current x64 environment. The source image is in PNG format in order to make transparency work well on the client. (My client is Silverlight-based, and PNG is the only supported format that supports transparency). The source image does have a world (*.WLD) file which contains these values (file is generated by running gdal_translate on a geotiff image):

Um... perhaps try using DEBUG/MS_ERRORFILE and look for hints in the log output, if you haven't tried that already.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/