Hi Steve,

Have you tried to add width and height parameters in your request with the rule specified: ...&width=20&height=20&Format=gif&RULE=my_rule That should allow you to get the exact size. If not I believe the default sizes are taken from the keysize parameter legend block in the map file. If not defined it will default to 20/10.

regards,

steve.tout...@inspq.qc.ca wrote:

Hi,
I'm using GetLegendGraphic to get an icon.
I don't want any label so I don't give a class name in the layer definition.

I have a layer with several classes. I would like to get the icon for the last class only, without the label. I tried to use RULE=className in the request, and give a className to my last class, but the icon is distorted, too big.

If I keep only one class (the last one I want) in the mapfile, without a classname, and without RULE key in the request the icon I get is good.

Is there some more information I need to use RULE key in the request? Maybe I misunderstood this key uses.
thanks
steve

Assefa Yewondwossen Software Analyst Email: ass...@dmsolutions.ca http://www.dmsolutions.ca/

Phone: (613) 565-5056 (ext 14)