Hi Yves,

Couple of things:

First of all, you you should be able to do a GetFeatureInfo request on this WFS layer. There is a bug with latest versions of MapServer I believe trink and possibly 5.6 (I only test trunk). The bug is described at http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3403, and It should now be fixed in svn. If you are builiding aginst trunk, please give it a try.

Other notes on
  - I usually have a  "ows_latlonboundingbox" set on the wfs layer
  - I usually add &RADIUS=2 when doing a GetFeatureInfo request.

hope it helps.

best regards,

Yves Jacolin wrote:
Hi Arnd,

Thanks for your answer We will try an other way.

The 2nd given url is really a WFS server, I successfully send a GetFeature request with filter parameter. :)

Thanks again,

Y.