On 30/06/2010 9:00 AM, Daniel Degasperi wrote:
Hi,
does the spatial filter BBox described in http://mapserver.org/ogc/sld.html work?

If I take look at the "full_request_6d" example, it seems the filter will be applied on all the geometries.

I tried to apply a spatial BBox filter also on a set of polygons,
but instead to change the color for the polygon within the given bbox, it changed the color of every geometry of my layer.

I believe in this case that the bboxfilter in the sld is "over written" by the bbox of the wms request. I have added a trac on it [1] and will fix it for the 6.0 release.

best regards,

[1]: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3479

Best regards,
Daniel