On 7/13/2010 8:46 AM, Christy Nieman wrote:
Hi,

I've just compiled mapserver 5.6.4 in an FGS enviromnment, and when I
rendered a map I noticed that it was taking a very long time. Once the
image was displayed, it seemed that the largest scale class for each
layer had been used for a rather small scale map. I've attached a 5.6.3
and 5.6.4 example of the same mapfile. Is there something that I haven't
changed that's needed for 5.6.4? I recall reading that 5.6.4 wouldn't
require any modifications for users?

Thanks,
Christy

You didn't by chance use GD to render the first and AGG for the second? Perhaps you requested AGG in 5.4.3 but it was not compiled in, but it is now?

-Andy