- How can i calculate the scale where i should create another layer of the
tiles, or i shoud see it with some tests?

I find the MapServer scale values very confusing myself.  If I want
to compute the scale for particular request (for instance to establish
breakpoints for MINSCALE/MAXSCALE), I do a request at the target resolution
with shp2img and debug output on and examine the debug output for the scale
reported.

I've always used a simple CGI template containing the [scaledenom] parameter.
I plan to simplify this for MS4W users.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna