Dear David and friends,

I have install rpm package of Mapserver and MySql. But When I use gdal I
compiled source code. Because rpm package of gdal doesn't support MySQl
formats.
Then I checked ogrinfo file it was under /usr/local/bin and when I use
whereis ogrinfo command it says same place for ogrinfo.

[mu...@localhost apps]$ whereis ogrinfo
ogrinfo: /usr/local/bin/ogrinfo

So I updated MySQL table by using ogr2ogr for update the data stored in
MySQL database. But still same problem is continuing.
I can't catch the problem where it is.
So, do you have any idea?

Murat

Murat BEYHAN