________________________________

        Lähettäjä: Christy Nieman [mailto:cnie...@dmsolutions.ca]
        Lähetetty: 20. lokakuuta 2010 15:08
        Vastaanottaja: Rahkonen Jukka
        Aihe: Re: [mapserver-users] Ogrtindex and attribute data

        What happens if you leave out the CONNECTIONTYPE when you use the tile

        i.e.:

        LAYER
          TILEINDEX "wildwater_tindex.shp"
          TILEITEM "location"  # not needed if the attribute with the data
paths in your index is called "location"
          CLASSITEM "luokka"
          CLASS
             NAME "wide_wildwater"
             EXPRESSION "36311"
             STYLE
               COLOR 255 0 0
               WIDTH 2
             END
          END
        END

        I'm not certain if leaving the connection type out will help, but it's
not necessary assuming your data are all shapefiles.