On 11/10/2010 12:14 PM, nelson guda wrote:
Hello all,

Several years ago I built a mapping site called Roadlessland.org
<http://Roadlessland.org>, which uses mapserver and google maps to map
national forest roadless areas. I taught myself a lot of programming and
built the site from the ground up.

Suddenly this fall mapserver stopped functioning completely. All I get
is the error below. The address for the mapserver
http://thewildwoodstudios.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?

Until now there have been few maintenance issues, and I have no idea
what might have happened. As far as I know there haven't been any
changes in the server. Does anybody have any idea what might have gone
wrong?

Thank you,
Nelson Guda

Can you check the Apache error log? More info about the problem should be in there,

-Andy